skip to main content
Announcements--Mar. 19
Posted On:
Monday, March 19, 2018

***Notice***--announcements appear on this page in chronological (date) order.  Please scroll all the way through to see what's happening and when.

 Tennis practice today 3:30 - 5:00 at the Country Club.

The first meeting for any West High girl interested in being a member of the 2018-19 Morristown West High School Band Color Guard will be today in the band room at Morristown West High at 3:30 p.m.

There will be a Post Pi Day celebration and guest speaker, today at 3:00 p.m., in Mrs. Dallemagne's room 425.  There will also be forms for the Work Ethic Diploma and the possibility to sign up for new members just finishing Algebra II. 

Seniors who would like to use tomorrow, Mar. 20, for a college visit may attend a special session that Walters State has scheduled for Morristown West students.  You will need to arrive at the Student Services building on the Morristown campus by 1:30 for a brief session about admissions, financial aid, fall registration, and orientation.  Campus tours will also be available.  Students will need to request a college visit excuse prior to leaving campus.

Summer Work Based Learning Internship applications are now available to current sophomores, juniors and seniors.  Students may pick up applications from their TNN teacher or in the counseling office.  Applications are due to TNN teachers or the counseling office by April 1, 2018. 

There are several new scholarships available now for Seniors.  Deadlines are this month and next month, so don't delay in visiting the counseling office for details. 

Lady Trojans' soccer tryouts will be May 18, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., at Wayne Hansard Park.  You must have a TSSAA physical before trying out.  Contact Coach Murphy or Coach Lambert with any questions.,, 423-581-1600 extension 1163 or extension 1078.


Students going to get their driving permits must request a 1010 form from the front office 3 days in advance.  First form is free, $3.00 charge thereafter.  You do NOT need a 1010 form for a driver's license UNLESS your driver's permit is out of state.


Seniors get one college day,but it MUST BE APPROVED BEFORE YOU GO.  See Ms. Ferguson for further instructions. 


View all Latest News