Prom 2017 Morristown West
High School Prom Dress Guidelines
adhere to the following guidelines:
• Neckline must not go below breasts in front nor be too
revealing on the front or sides.
• Back of the dress should not fall below the
• Dress fabric should not be see-through. • Short
dresses must ball pass the mid thigh area.
• Slits in the skirt should not go above mid thigh
• The top band of a skirt or pants must fall above the
belly button all the way around the waist.
• Dresses must not be too revealing for a school sponsored
Men, please adhere to the following
• Tuxedo, or suit with tie, or dress shirt, dress pants,
jacket, with tie are all appropriate choices.
• Appropriate dress shoes should be worn.
• No Blue jeans will be allowed.
• Shirts may not be removed. T-shirts are not appropriate
for the occasion.
Students, remember that you are responsible for the attire of your
invited guests. This policy applies to West high students of all
grade levels as well as the students from other schools. Please
inform them of the guidelines and ensure that as a guess they are
in compliance. Address any questions regarding appropriate attire
with Mrs. Story or an administrator prior to the Prom.