We believe . . .
1. our students' education and safety should be the main
focus of all decisions at Morristown-Hamblen High School
2. by continuously striving to improve, students
become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
3. administrators, teachers, students, parents, and the
community should share the responsibility for advancing the
4. our students deserve the opportunity to obtain the
skills and knowledge that will enable them to solve problems and to
produce quality work.
5. each student has unique physical, social,
emotional, and intellectual needs, and we will endeavor to meet
6. a student's self-esteem is enhanced by positive
relationships and mutual respect among students and staff.
7. challenging curricula with appropriate instruction
accommodates different learning styles and increases student