New Student Registration
Students will need to complete new student registration ONLY if they did not finish the prior school year in a Hamblen County school or if they are new to Hamblen County Schools. Incoming 9th graders who completed the 8th grade in a Hamblen County middle school do not register as new students.
- New student registration will be held at West High on Thursday, July 21, 2022, 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm, in the West High Counseling Office.
- On or after July 1, 2022, complete New Student Online Enrollment online at https://www.hcboe.net/studentenrollment
- Click on Parents and Students at the top
- Online Student Enrollment
- Scroll to the bottom and click on New Student English or Spanish
- Read the instructions and then click on the online registration link at the bottom of the page
- The directions say to come to school first. You can complete the online enrollment/registration prior to arriving at the school to make the process go faster.
- Items you will need to provide to the school for enrollment in Hamblen County:
- Birth certificate
- Social Security card
- Copy of parenting plan if parents are divorced or court papers if someone other than parent has custody/guardianship
- 2 proofs of residence in the West High zone
- Deed/Lease/Rental agreement
- Utility bill (water, gas, electric)
- Telephone (NOT cell phone) or cable bill
- Verification of social service
- Notarized statement